Goolash is a fast growing start-up specializing in developing software license management solutions. Solutions that make our customers money. Goolash is entering the next phase of growth and we are expanding our team to enable this growth.
At Goolash, you will join a dynamic and vibrant SaaS environment. You will be part of a young team that is very driven and ready to conquer the Belgian and international market. You will play an important role in marketing, communication, placing our Goolash platform in the market and lead generation. You know how to charm customers, inform them and bind them. You get a lot of independence, plan your own agenda and get responsibility over your own projects.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator SaaS
What are you going to do?
Goolash is growing fast, but not yet fast enough. To further expand our services and business we count on you! As Sales & Marketing Coordinator you get the chance to set up the marketing. You will get the necessary tools, freedom and responsibility for this. In addition, you will actively search for new customers, markets and resellers. You know how to bind customers to you. In this way you build strong relationships with some existing but mainly new Key Accounts.
This position can be a stepping stone for your career, your results determine your growth. It is the intention, as the sales & marketing gets a better shape, to expand the activities to an internal team under your leadership.
It is a very dynamic position where high independence is expected. This also means that you actively participate in the development of the strategy and know how to make it work. You will report directly to the manager and will be his sparring partner.
What is offered to you?
- A dynamic job in a fast growing start-up
- The freedom and responsibility to build and contribute to the growth of the business
- Modern tools and a nice, comfortable working environment / A young, ambitious and informal working atmosphere
- A salary based on your experience / An attractive basic salary / A salary based on knowledge and experience; we'll be happy to tell you more about it!
- Bonus based on results
- A nice package of extra-legal benefits(Meal vouchers...)
- Flexibility to work from home
What is expected of you?
- You are driven in marketing & sales with ± 2 years of commercial experience preferably in an IT-SaaS environment. Experience within a start-up is a big advantage.
- Strong IT affinity or interest in working in a fast-paced and dynamic SaaS environment
- Study/knowledge or work experience as a software professional (cloud software/SaaS and/or service management) is a plus
- You are entrepreneurial, creative and able to work autonomously and take the lead
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Completed training in marketing, sales or communication
- Hunter mentality
Get in touch with our CEO Jef Bogaerts for more information [email protected]